Annual Pest Control Contracts for Business
Call the experts on
What we offer as part of our Pest Control Service
- Regular Routine Inspections - Based on 6, 8 or 12 visits per year.
- Service Treatment Reports, COSSH Assessments, Bait Location Plans and all relevant paperwork needed to comply with current legislation.
- Supply of bait stations and monitoring traps – All supplied within the cost of the service.
- Excellent customer service with friendly and efficient staff.
- Excellent value for money and competitive rates.
We are able to deal with every pest for every type of business including:
- Retail outlets
- Restaurants and bars
- Food manufacturing establishments
- Landlords or letting agents*
* Between tenant changeovers we can also provide precautionary treatment for fleas.
Our reliable service ensures that a Pest Control Service Professional will be on hand whenever you need one. We deal effectively with all types of pest problems as they occur.
We are one of Lanchashire’s leading providers of pest control services to commercial, local government and domestic customers.
Our commercial services cover towns including Preston, Chorley, Leyland, Wigan, Blackburn and more. See all the areas we cover.
We provide the following services for our commercial customers:
- Dealing with one off infestations
- Flexible or structured pest management programmed to your individual business needs
- Providing preventative and corrective solutions in all aspects of pest control (Except Birds)
Nowadays choosing the right contract cover is essential. Whilst vermin on a building site are not a big issue, vermin in the kitchen of a food premises could result in the business being closed down. Are you covered for the right pests? Are you treating the correct areas in your premises? Do you know if you are having enough visits for your particular business sector?
Call the experts on
Book an appointment
It's easy, fill out the form below and we will contact you to answer your questions & arrange your appointment...
You can call us directly on...